Acupuncture is a system of complementary medicine in which fine needles are inserted in the skin at specific points along what are considered to be lines of energy (meridians), used in the treatment of various physical and mental conditions.
• Provides drug-free treatments
• Very few side effects when provided by a qualified practitioner
• Treats the underlying cause of Disease and illness as well as the symptoms
• Provides a holistic approach to the treatment of disease and illness, linking body, mind and emotions
• Assists in the prevention against disease and illness as well as the maintenance of general well-being
Acupuncture is used for a variety of health conditions including
• Gynaecological – painful menstruations, irregular, PMS etc
• Fatigue and Insomnia
• Colds, flu’s, ear infections, sinusitis and tinnitus
• Digestive problems – indigestion and constipation
• Migraines, headaches, stroke, Bell’s Palsy and Trigeminal Neuralgia
• Pain relief
• Musculoskeletal – fibromyalgia, sports injuries, arthritis etc
• Depression, anxiety and PTSD
• Pregnancy and Labour – infertility, morning sickness, labour pains, induction
Hoemopathy is an effective, scientific and complete system of healing which assists the body's natural tendancy to heal itself.
It has been regarded world-wide as an acceptable form of medicine and has grown in popularity because, when used correctly, there are no harmful side effects.
Homeopathy can be used in the treatment of most ailments and Andrea has considerable experience and success in the treatment of young children, areas of reproductive health, skin and immune disorders.
The remedies are easily taken and in most instances, work much faster and more effectively than conventional treatments.